Drama Free Parenting
Creative Counseling Indy provides parenting classes focused on supporting parents and caregivers with:
- understanding children’s developmental needs
- managing behaviors
- calming tantrums and emotional outbursts
- nurturing curious and resilient children and teens.
We provide a seven-week class structure led by a licensed youth therapist. Class sizes are kept small to help focus the learning on each parent/caregiver’s specific needs.
Parenting classes are divided by children’s age groups:
- Toddlers and Preschool focused on ages 2 to 5
- School Aged focused on ages 6 to 11
- Preteens and Teens focused on ages 12 to 19
Cost: $199* per person OR $349 per couple/parenting duo, includes: book and workbook for class, seven class meetings, homework assignments, certificate of completion and opportunity to consult with youth therapist instructor.
Onsite Skilled Childcare Available during class at a discounted rate.
* A limited number of sliding scale spots are available for those with financial need. Payment plan can also be arranged on an as needed basis.
School Aged Parenting Class begin March 6, 2019
Contact us to be notified when future classes open.