Drama Free Parenting
Creative Counseling Indy provides parenting classes focused on supporting parents and caregivers with:
- understanding children’s developmental needs
- managing behaviors
- calming tantrums and emotional outbursts
- nurturing curious and resilient children and teens.
We provide a seven-week class structure led by a licensed youth therapist. Class sizes are kept small to help focus the learning on each parent/caregiver’s specific needs.
Parenting classes are divided by children’s age groups:
- Toddlers and Preschool focused on ages 2 to 5
- School Aged focused on ages 6 to 11
- Preteens and Teens focused on ages 12 to 19
Cost: $199* per person OR $349 per couple/parenting duo, includes: book and workbook for class, seven class meetings, homework assignments, certificate of completion and opportunity to consult with youth therapist instructor.
Onsite Skilled Childcare Available during class at a discounted rate.