Creative Counseling for Youth and Families is committed to training and outreach as we believe all can benefit from increased awareness of the influence of the arts in mental health. We provide experiential presentations as tools for educating mental health and associated professionals, as well as introductory lectures to expand awareness of arts-based resources for healing and well-being.
Speaking engagements can be adjusted to the need of the organization. Topics of past events have included:
- Expressive Arts Therapies Coping for Compassion Fatigue
- Dance/Movement Therapy: An Introductory Experience
- The Expressive Arts in School-Based Mental Health Services
- Inclusive Dance Curriculum: Creative Dance for All Abilities
- Digital Marketing for the Mental Health Professional
- Adolescents and Metaphor: The Use of the Expressive Arts