Creative Counseling for Youth and Families is committed to training and outreach as we believe all can benefit from increased awareness of the influence of the arts in mental health.
We provide experiential presentations as tools for educating mental health and associated professionals, as well as introductory lectures to expand awareness of arts-based resources for healing and well-being.
Speaking engagements, keynote addresses and trainings can be adjusted to the need of the organization. Topics of past events have included:
- For Mental Health Professionals
- Dance/Movement Therapy: An Introductory Experience
- Digital Marketing for the Mental Health Professional
- Adolescents and Metaphor: The Use of the Expressive Arts
- Expressive Arts Therapies Coping for Compassion Fatigue
- Creating an Inclusive Private Practice
- For Associated Professionals and Parents
- Understanding Developmental Stages and Needs of Children and Teens
- Supporting Self-Regulation in Youth
- The Expressive Arts in School-Based Mental Health Services
- Inclusive Dance Curriculum: Creative Dance for All Abilities